If you are currently suffering from an addiction to drugs, you know that this life is destructive. One by one, areas of your life begin to diminish. Although drug addiction can seem like a never ending battle, there is hope.
Weston Rehab offers the hope and support you need, in order to take control of your life once again. Our treatment programs are the latest, most effective options. We treat all aspects of drug addiction, which is why our clients are so successful. We focus on physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual healing.
Our Inpatient Program Allows You to Successfully Recover
Weston Rehab’s inpatient programs are designed to offer the highest quality of care and support. Our clients have access to care 24/7, so that the recovery process effective and safe. If you have been struggling with drugs for many years, our inpatient program can help free you from addiction. Here is what you can expect:
- When you first arrive, our team of professional staff members will assess your current needs. Based on your personal evaluation, a customized plan will be created. This is one of the key factors in long-term sobriety.
- Your customized plan will be based off of the latest evidence-based treatment options. These will focus on both your psychological and medical needs.
- We continually re-evaluate your needs, so that you’re always as comfortable and safe as possible. Your treatment plan will adapt to your progress, so that you can continually grow.
- We offer Christian-based values and morals, allowing clients to reconnect with their faith. Also, Christian support groups help clients build a sense of community and understanding.
- Our facility is a comfortable home-like setting, which truly allows clients to relax and flourish.
Weston Rehab is Committed to Your Success
Drug addiction is a highly complex disease, which requires support and care. Unfortunately, trying to overcome addiction on your own is next to impossible. You need the right tools and support, in order to reach your goals in a safe and effective manner.
At Weston Rehab, you’re surrounded by experienced, compassionate professionals who care about your future. Not only are they committed to your sobriety goals, but they also provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Some of the individuals you’ll work with include:
- Addiction specialists and therapists
- Clinical psychologists
- Experienced counselors
- Wellness Coaches
You Can Reach Long-Term Sobriety, Let Us Help You
Weston Rehab will help you eliminate the fear of living without drugs. Whether you have been using as a coping mechanism or a way to escape, we will help you heal and refocus. We offer numerous care options, which are suited for all types of needs.
Although recovery focuses on eliminating drug use, Weston Rehab offers so much more than that. We help our clients reach their sobriety goals, as this is the main goal. However, we also focus on:
- Strengthening and rebuilding healthy relationships
- Overcoming mental health issues
- Reconnecting clients with their faith
- Offering resources for aftercare
- Life skills training
- Support groups
Call Us Today
Drugs no longer need to rule your life and your future. You can reach your goals, so let Weston Rehab assist you. If you’re looking for a Christian drug rehab in Dallas, look no further. Join our successful community today, as you seek a healthier and happier future, free from drugs and addiction.