Just as substance dependencies affect all aspects of one’s life, so do gambling addictions. They begin to destroy relationships, finances, careers and even the individual’s health. By seeking professional treatment, you can overcome this addiction and life a normal, successful life.
Weston Rehab is the top choice for Christian gambling treatment in Dallas. We offer everything you would need, plus more. Our experienced and professional staff will target your specific needs. Based on 24/7 care and support, our clients are able to regain control of their lives.
Signs of a Gambling Addiction
Before you can seek treatment, you need to understand that there’s an issue. If you exhibit at least five of the following symptoms, then a gambling addiction is more than likely present:
- You’re preoccupied with gambling
- You’re constantly seeking money to gamble with
- Experiencing a loss of control
- Continuously raising the stakes, not thinking of the consequences
- Irritable when not gambling
- Gambling to escape other issues
- Lying in terms of your gambling
- Engaging in illegal activities to gamble
- Placing your career at risk
- Placing your relationships and family at risk
If you believe that you or a loved one need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What Can I Expect From Weston Rehab?
When you enter our facility, you will experience a safe and comfortable environment. We offer the top treatment options, as well as the highest levels of support. Through our programs, you can reach your goals and experience a life that is free from gambling.
Our clients are provided with a customized plan, which meets their exact needs. Here is briefly what you can expect. Remember, each individual is unique, which is reflected in treatment. However, here’s a general idea of the type of involvement you’ll experience:
- You will enter our facility and undergo an evaluation, so that your exact needs can be assessed.
- A customized treatment plan will be created, so that you can establish an effective routine within our facility.
- You will take part in structured activities, such as education seminars, presentations, counseling and behavioral modification.
- You will learn how to deal with your compulsive thoughts and behaviors, as you attend both individual and group counseling sessions.
- You will have the opportunity to reconnect with your faith.
- You will have access to certified mental health specialists and psychologists.
Can You Really Help Me?
It’s normal to be hesitant, thinking whether or not we can truly help you. You are not alone in this mentality, as many of our clients have experienced this same mindset. After a few days at our facility, they realize that they can in fact turn their life around.
Our main goal is to see you well, free from addiction. Since gambling affects the way you function in relationships and society as a whole, it’s critical that we help you make changes to your current behaviors and thought processes.
We educate our clients, while providing them with the opportunity and setting to succeed. When you come to our facility:
- We treat you with respect and care
- We treat you as the unique individual you are, not just a number.
- We help you recover on every level (spiritual, physical, mental and emotional), so that you can truly heal.
- Ensure your comfort and safety.
Call Weston Rehab Today
If you’re looking for the top Christian gambling rehab in Dallas, Weston Rehab will provide you with everything you need to turn your life around. Please call us if you have any questions, so that we can begin your recovery process today.